Try paragliding and fly like an eagle over our stunning valley!
- Tandem jump: starting at €70
- Acrobatic flight: starting at €85
- Extra long panorama flight: starting at €100. For €25, you will receive a CD-ROM with unforgettable photos of your jump
You can find more information on the Parapente Châtel website
Fly through the air at 120 km/hour from one mountain to another with the Fantasticable in Châtel. You will glide down in a harness on a pulley, secured to an enormous steel cable. The alpine landscape of Plaine Dranse has never looked so unique!
- Rate: €36 (€72 for a duo)
- Every day from late June until late August from 10 a.m. until 16:45 p.m. Open on weekends outside the summer season from early June to early September.
Want to know more? Visit the website of Fantasticable in Châtel.
Whitewater rafting on the Dranse river, one of the most beautiful rivers in France. Through unpredictable gorges with beautiful trees, the Dranse river winds from the mountains towards Lake Geneva. It’s not for nothing that the French kayaking championships are held on this river!
From €38 per person. Minimum age 10 years old.
You can find full details on the Aquarafting website.